Monday, August 11, 2008

Tassels



I wanted to post pictures of the beautiful tassels that The Nester made just from me! I was so excited when I got the box and saw "The Nesting Place" little stamp on the box. Her tassels are so much better when you can see them in person. WOW! I love them. She made me a bird tassel; which has found its home on a lamp in the living room. For C, she made the cutest kitten tassel. She oh and ahhed over it before we found the right spot for it on her curtain tie backs. B loved his! I think he was just as excited as I was. He wanted it where he could see it before he went to sleep at night. His lamp on hi night stamp is not big enough to had it from so I put on his bed and then moved it tot he lamp that I just added that shines under his bed so that he can read at night. He has showed everyone his new bunny. Thanks again Nester!




I worked on a few "sewing" projects this weekend. I made several new headbands and sewing the panels together for my soon to be window "mistreatment". I need Scott to to hang the rod in the living room so that I can get it hung! I can't wait!

1 comment:

The Nester said...

They look so very happy!

thanks so much for your order!